Monday, June 8, 2009

So then I left Kyoto and crossed the Biwa Lake Great Bridge, which by the way plays music when you drive across in your car. Then I rode along the coast of the lake, the other side from where I went last time.
When I got to Hikone, I wandered around the castle until my couchsurfing host was done at work. Fool that I am, I did not take his picture (I realize now that I should have taken the pictures of all the people who helped me on this journey, but I guess that's okay), although I did take a picture of this goofy castle mascot.
I've taken a lot of pictures of goofy mascots. I might do a series on that after I get home.

Next day I set off towards Gifu. Not much to see since Sekigahara was lame, but I kind of like this weird futuristic building from early in the day:
That night Gray arrived. Man, how long ago was that? I can't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment