Monday, June 8, 2009

Finally some pictures.

So the last time I posted serious pictures was after my Amanohashidate side trip. The next thing I'll photoblog is our trip to Universal Studios Japan:
They have Sesame Street characters, including a dubbed 3D movie with those water spray gimmicks (including bubbles and liquid nitrogen steam). I do love Sesame Street.
All the streets were set up to look like major American cities, like New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. We resisted the temptation to take pictures of US mailboxes, but here's a picture of SF.
Just ignore that girl in the front and focus on the skyline.

I think i mentioned that the most special thing about USJ is that it still has Back to the Future
And for some reason it has a Wizard of Oz land, as dear to my heart as Sesame Street.
This was the 3rd theme park that Siena and I went to. Kind of odd, considering how rarely I go to theme parks in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment